New project: DIY






A dozen of years ago I was really into jewelry making! I made the coolest necklaces and bracelets and had my own little business at local markets at the age of 10. I could fill every little moment of free time enjoying jewelry making and selling it.

And years later, I decided to start making them again. I was inspired by a colleguea, wearing awesome necklaces, and she told me she made them herself! So I went out to visit some bead shops and started with this bracelet. Simple but fabulous for this upcomming summer season. I already made several necklaces which I will show you soon :)

Do you make your own jewelry?

Yajaira said...

that's really cute
nice

yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com
Check out my GIVEAWAY - http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/2012/04/200-followers-giveaway.html

W.N.I.S. said...

Aah mooi!

Esther / Refreshbug said...

Loooove de piece-sign hangers! Leuk! xoxo Esther

www.refreshbug.com

My Scrambled Style said...

Ziet er goed uit :-)!

Malou said...

Wat leuk :D

Unknown said...

Leuk! Heerlijk zo lekker freubelen :D
xxx Christa
www.chrissssssta.com

Lana said...

Leuk zeg! Vind de armband met de peace tekens erg leuk :).

SpryOnTheWall said...

Fantastic!

Unknown said...

Amsterdam is te leuk! Dus hartstikke leuk uitje haha!
Leuke foto's
Visit/follow?
www.jazzybelleslife.com
XOXO

Jan said...

Leuk!
Haha ik heb vroeger inderdaad ook sieraden gemaakt,
errug creatief was ik toen!
Nu heb ik wel vaak het idee om iets te doen, maar het komt er (bijna) nooit van helaas,
toch maar een keertje gericht naar mooie kralen/bedeltjes zoeken en m'n creativiteit een beetje naar boven laten komen!

MissPrettiness said...

Oh! Die armband met peace tekens is echt super mooi! :)

christian said...

aaahw such cute pictures!
haarlem ziet er leuk uit!
xo
www.mydutchfashionstyle.com

TuinWeelde said...

Dankjewel voor je lieve comment! En wat leuk zeg, een collega. Je hebt een leuke blog. Ik ga je volgen. X Cristel

POLDERGLAMOUR.COM

The Fashion Breakfast said...

I love your blog! I really do...I'm a new follower, if u want follow me back at my 2 blogs ;)
The Fashion Breakfast
The Fashion Outsider
xx S.

UnA said...

amazing place

YOU are so pretty

<3

Stephanie said...

Wat een heerlijke dag! En wat zie je er mooi uit! XX

.