Ducktales


Went to a small but cute park to shoot the outfit pictures. This small park, in the middle of the city center, has a wide variety of birds for visitors to see (and feed). They have pigeons, peacocks, a bunch of ducks and some other beautiful birds in a large cage. It's always fun to look for a new and interesting location for a photoshoot. My mum came up with this park, such a good idea! But oh my goodness, it was sooooo cold! But hey, I'm a fashion blogger so I wanted to show you my complete outfit (without a coat, brrrrr!).

And when this post will be online (I always make my posts in advance and schedule them) I'm on a date! Another hopefully fun one. We're going to the 'nemo' museum, where you learn all about science and do your own tests! How cool is that? I hope and think that it's going to be a fun day! See you guys tomorrow! :)

Knitted sweater: Zara €30 // Jeans: H&M €10 // Denim waistcoat: DIY // Boots: Alysa €45



Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Nikki said...

You look really lovely Shalene, the jumper is just incredible:) Xx

denise said...

leuke outfit, mooie locatie ook!
liefs,
denise

Jan said...

You look cute! And how did you do your hair? :)

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com
I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested. :)

Maaike said...

wauw, ik vind dit echt een hele mooie outfit+foto's!

Veronique said...

I love your blog! Geweldige foto's :)

Jardin de la Mode said...

Mooie outfit zeg, zo casual maar ook zo stylish! Dankje vor je lieve comment. Ik mis mn moeder soms wel, maar het is ook wel echt een kans om super volwassen te worden haha! Kuss

Janne said...

Dit is echt een super leuke outfit! Zou het zelf ook dragen :)

Carlijn said...

Héél erg mooi! Maar alles staat jou goed! Haha :)

Leonie said...

Echt een hele leke outfit! Ah dat spuijkerjasje is zo leuk. (:

DC in STYLE said...

Love this white shirt! You look so adorable!
Kisses
Elena
http://dcinstyle.com/blog/

Izael Garrido said...

you look so sweet

The Golden Girls said...

You look SO STUNNING! Love this post! So elegant and chic! Hugs from Cali! xx The Golden Girls

annpaige said...

Lovely pictures and great outfit. I love your boots!!

xoxo
annpaige
http://annpaigefashion.blogspot.ca

Sanne | Goldenlane said...

Really nice location! And I love your red nose in the pictures. It makes them look so real :)

xoxo

onesixthreechirp said...

Great style! Love the vest so much! :)

All you need is Fashion by Arianna Isabella D'Onofrio said...

lovely style!

check out my latest post on the blog:
http://www.allyouneedisfashion.com/2012/11/sunday-at-lake.html

.