Budget: Fleamarket treasures


Pull and bear dress (left) € 3,00 // Oasis dress (right) € 3,00

Hi sweethearts,

Two days ago I wrote about the IJhallen fleamarket, where I was a week ago. I found some amazing things, especially dresses, but also some other amazing treasures. I'm all into florals and cute girly stuff nowadays, so that's what you'll see here in my shoplog most frequently.

Have you already been to the Ijhallen before? And have you found some treasures as well? This is thriftshopping heaven to me! Please let me know what you think of my new things!

P.s: it would be amazing if you would 'LIKE' my facebook page! Please click here! :)

Vintage top € 1,50 // Pull and bear dress € 2,50

H&M Garden collection parka €2,50

Dress unknown brand (left) € 2,50 // Primark playsuit € 3,50

Primark dress € 3,00 // Unknown brand top € 3,00

Monki shorts € 2,50

♥vendy♥ said...

wow...fabolous dresses and accs
xoxo
happy day

NEW OUTFIT POST!!!

I am A Love Addict said...

Nice bargain you did there

>>>WIN Free Fashion Items For A Whole Year with MRP<<<

>>>Enter another amazing GIVEAWAY here<<<

andysparkles said...

Awesome, everything's so cool!

xx

Liese said...

Wauw, wat een prachtige dingen!
Zoveel leuke jurkjes voor zo weinig geld (:

Liefs, Liese
Cats & Dresses

Judith | Juudithhome said...

Wat een leuke en vrolijke bloemenprintjes! En zo lekker goedkoop!! XO

Anonymous said...

these are so cute x
jadegillett.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

nice stuff! everything is great!
www.mrsvain.blogspot.com

.